Bali airport taxi rateBelow are the current Bali airport taxi rates. The rates for the airport taxi are fixed rates depending on your destination in Bali. Content:
- Who runs Bali airport taxi
- Where can I find the Bali airport Taxi counter
- Bali airport taxi fixed rates (updated in 2019)
- Contact details
- Beware of airport taxi scams
- Bali private driver
- Other options
1. Kooperasi Taxi Ngurah Rai BaliThe Bali Ngurah Rai airport only allows for one official taxi operator. This is the “Koperasi Jasa Angkutan Taxi Ngurah Rai Bali”. This Koperasi is a group of individual taxi drivers who have teamed up to create a cooperation of taxi drivers. The Bali airport taxi have a taxi counter both at the International and the Domestic arrival terminal.
2. Where can I find the Bali airport taxi counter?a) Domestic arrival terminal; the taxi counter is just after you exit the arrival building through the glass sliding doors. Turn to your right. b) International arrival terminal; the taxi counter is after you exit the arrival terminal, pass the hotel drivers waiting for their guests and nearby where the taxis are parked. Before you get to the taxi counter at the International terminal you have the opportunity to exchange some money or visit the Telkomsel booth where you can buy a SIM card and internet data package (click to learn more).
3. Bali airport taxi fixed rates (updated in 2019);Special note: even though these are the official published Bali airport taxi rates, it is possible that you will be asked to pay above these official rates. Mostly when you arrive late night or in peak season. This blog is not related to the Bali airport taxi and if you wish to complain please use the Bali airport taxi contact details below. IDR 100,000 – BALI AIRPORT TAXI ZONE 1
- Kuta I (Discovery, Bakungsari, Kuta Square)
- Jimbaran I (Intercontinental)
- Kuta II (North towards Jalan Melasti, Banjar Pelasa)
- Legian (Jalan Padma until Jayakarta Hotel)
- Seminyak (Double Six beach, Bintang Supermarket)
- Dyana Pura (Hotel Royal Seminyak)
- Jimbaran II (Jalan Uluwatu, Four Seasons)
- Umalas, Banjar Semer, Kuwum
- Denpasar I (Catur Muka)
- Denpasar II (Renon Tanjung Bungkak, Kereneng)
- Sanur area
- Nusa Dua (BTDC)
- BTDC – Tanjung Benoa
- Ayana Resort
- Oberoi, Petitenget
- Denpasar III (Jalan Nangka Selatan, Ratna, Kesiman)
- Jimbaran III (Ungasan)
- Amanusa, Mulia
- Hotel Hilton
- Denpasar IV (Sekar Tunjung, Tohpati, Penatih)
- Gatsu, Ubung station
- Gatsu Timur, Tohpati
- Sempidi, Dalung
- Batubulan station
- Canggu, Pererenan
- Kapal, Sibang, Darmasaba
- Blahkiuh, Sangeh
- Mengwi, Taman Ayun
- Banyan Tree
- Pecatu, Uluwatu
- Tabanan Kota
- Tanah Lot
- Ubud center
- Padang Bai
- Taro, Sebatu
- Singaraja Kota
- Tulamben, Amed, Alamanda
- Celukan Bawang
- Pemuteran, Matahari Resort
Wonder what the old Bali Ngurah Rai airport taxi rates were?You will need to state your destination and they will quote you the price. You will get a ticket with the number of your taxi and the price you need to pay. Your taxi driver will be at the counter as well and walk you to the car. You pay direct to the driver (not at the counter).
4. Bali airport taxi contact details
- Phone: +62 361 935 1011 (airport) extension 5566
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bali airport now also has a public transport bus system as of September 2015 onwards (click to learn more).
5. ScamsSometimes the Bali airport taxi will charge higher than the official rates. This generally happens during peak times when there is a big demand for taxis. Also, if you arrive late night, the official airport taxi counter may have closed. There will still be taxi drivers hanging around although they will take advantage of the situation and charge very high fees. Have a look in the comments below to read what others have experienced. If you have been charged above the official rate for the Bali airport taxi please share your experience with us.
6. Bali private driverBali private driver ~ if you rather not deal with the overpriced airport taxis you can also consider getting your own private driver. If you have a private driver waiting for you you will not have to queue for an airport taxi. You will also not need to worry about having to negotiate a fair price with the airport taxi crew. Contact our friends at Top Bali to book a reliable private driver for an airport transfer or day tour. Link; www.topbali.com/bali-airport-transfer If you are looking for inspiration on things to do while in Bali make sure to have a look at “33 Fantastic things to do in Bali” by our friends at Tray Tables Away.
7. Other alternativesHotel driver ~ Most hotels in Bali offer optional airport transfer services at a supplement fee. Some hotels will include free airport transfers if you book direct. Grab Taxi ~ This is the Asian version of Uber (founded in Malaysia). You will need to have the Grab Taxi app installed on your smartphone. Bluebird ~ Bluebird is one of the most reputable meter taxis in Bali. They are officially only allowed to drop customers at the Bali airport. They do not have a license to pick-up customers from the Bali airport. Nevertheless, it is sometimes possible to go up to the highest floor where the international departure terminal is and quickly hop into a Bluebird taxi who has just delivered customers to the departure terminal. Sarbagita public bus ~ Sarbagita is the public transport provided by the Bali province. They have a bus stop at the international arrival terminal on the ground floor. The bus drivers about every 30 minutes to an hour. A bus ticket will cost you about Rp 7,500. The bus stops at major roads and is perhaps not convenient unless you have very little luggage to carry.
Continue here .
Thanks for sharing this amazing content, keep posting
hi im looking for any reliable taxi company for a pickup from Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Any help much appreciated.
You can contact http://www.topbali.com
Fake Bluebird taxis are everywhere now and hard to tell the difference without experience. A fake Bluebird taxi from airport to Grand Inna Sanur was $150,000 (still reasonable, but he wanted to take me the long way – I insisted he take the Toll road) a real one cost me $100,000 last time.
A real Bluebird taxi from Inna Grand Sanur to Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta (via Toll road) cost me $150,000. A real Bluebird from Bali Garden Kuta to International airport cost me 34,000. I dont mind paying / I dont like getting ripped off.
Your blog help me to know very well about Bali Airport Taxi rates.Thanks for this.
25th May 2019 to kuta used to be 70k now its says 90k minimum on the board and
I was just quoted 150k to Kuta its 4km away and this was at 4pm!!
They are getting a lot worse organize your own driver if you can.
What is your prices per KM in Bali.Please explain.
Charged 150000 last nite by alleged Grab driver found at carpark entrance. Had forgot last yr cost which I now remember 45000 booked via app TO airport from Kuta.
Watch out for PRETEND Grab drivers.
Taxi Bali airport is crooked and ripped off the passenger.
The meter is meaningless, avoid them if possible.
As a Indonesian Iam ashamed how you cheat the public.
Minimum fare from Airport to Kerobokan Rp.90.000,- and get to Kerobokan my Villa total Rp. 105.500.
Few days before I took a taxi to the Airport a fare only Rp.55.000 on the meter.
Shame on you.
150 000 to Kuta from the airport. Chances to getting a better price for us was second to none, luckily well stay here only for one night so no need to live with these prices. This place is quite like ive heard and read, full of people trying to rip you off and just a very negatice vibe.
Thank you for the very useful information. I was planing for summer holidays trip with family. so here i got some tip tips. anyhow i will say thanks for that.
Charged 950.000 for airport to Ubud at midnight last night, by official airport taxi, and driver wouldn’t acknowledge it was way over priced. Agree it is a terrible first impression for tourists. Sure the rest of Bali experience will more than make up for it.
We arrived at 5th of june. We payed 275k for our ride to seminyak!
That’s 4-5 x more than the official price.
We landed around 9 pm in may. So no high season and not in the middle of the night. Although there were official prices on a screen, the official counter wanted us to pay 250.000 rp for a 10 kilometer/ 20 minutes ride. No chance to bargain!
We felt not very welcome on this evening… felt more like the wild West there at the airport.
I arrived from Manila around 8:00am. Too many drivers trying to take me for a ride. I was initially cautious but since i could not get out of the airport without taking taxi, got one of the them. They were all wearing blue, but learned later they are not the blue bird taxi. I quoted 200k for a 5k ride. And i could not refuse since i was already in the taxi. Not a very good image for Bali if its tryng to get tourist return back. Being scammed made a big negative impression on the island.
Thats a 5km ride.
Yeah, also got ripped tonite. Arrived Bali 10:00pm on Jetstar. Went to offical taxi counter and was charged 200000 for 10 min ride. Current Official airport taxi website rate quotes 70000. There you go, tourists are a gold mine, like picking money off trees. Look out….
The official taxi rates are meaningless. The official counter will try to rip you off for as much as they can. I was quoted 400,000 for a taxi to Kuta (about 20x what a meter taxi would cost). The lowest they would go was 300,000. I went outside and found a driver who, after hard bargaining, did it for 120,000. This was about 8 pm during low season. Expect anyone who offers transport to try to cheat you.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. We think it is better to organize an airport transfer before travelling either through your hotel or booking a private transfer. We recommend http://www.topbali.com for private transfers in Bali.
The official counter charged 150000 to get to Kuta. I told them that this was too much but I had no choice. It was during the week at 9 am in rain season
The official counter is now charging 200,000 and more to go to Kuta. It’s no wonder Uber is replacing taxis. Three people in a row were overcharged. I wouldn’t have used them except many sites recommend the official taxi desk as the place to go. Bargain or go outside the airport for transport.
We arrived on a 12.30 pm flight on 18 December 2017 and went direct to the “official” airport taxi counter expecting to pay 105,000 as quoted on the “official” airport website to go to Nusa Dua. Dream on suckers….we were told it would cost 400,000 which is even more than the 350,000 quoted by Bluebird Taxis. (Just read even the supposed updated list shows the trip should cost 150,000). Really peed off and when told them the “official” quoted prices they said this was the old price so bad luck. Luckily another couple who were being told the same rubbish approached us and we bartered the price down to 270,00 total to be shared between the 4 of us, including drop-off to 2 different hotels in the Nusa Dua area. What a joke though. I WILL complain to the Indonesian Tourism Authority if there is such a thing as they rely so much on tourism. We love Bali but each time we visit the attempts to rip us off seem to be getting worse, if that is at all possible!
Hello Christine, sorry to hear about this. You may get better rates next time by booking a hotel transfer or arranging a private driver to meet you. Enjoy your vacation!
I had to pay 150.000 for 1,5 km. It was 10 PM in airport oficial taxi counter.
This price is insane.
Hi, I’m arriving in Bali at around 10pm in late November on a Thursday night. I need to get to Kuta Town House Apartments just off Poppies 1 Lane. Any idea of what I should expect to pay and do you know if there is going to be any issues in driving down Poppies Lane 1 late at night in a taxi – or do you think that they might make me walk some of the way?
no the taxi can take u u have to make the loop around and enter off the beach rd on poppies cause one way street fare 70k
A tour operator provides best support and solution to clients about tour & taxi services. its a vey nice and informative post, thank you for sharing.!!!
Hi can I check how much does the airport taxi cost to travel to Prana Dewi Mountain Resort from the airport?
The exact address is Wongaya Gede, Penebel, Tabanan, Bali, 82152, Indonesia.
Will be arriving at approximately 1pm on Sept 1 2017.