These are the contact details of the Bali immigration office in Denpasar, Singaraja in north Bali and Jimbaran (nearest to the Bali airport).
When you visit one of these three immigration offices you are highly encouraged to dress properly. If you arrive on flip-flops and a singlet shirt you may be not be allowed entry until you dress properly (see image at bottom of this post).
- shoulders and knees should be covered
- no slippers
- no barefoot
- no smoking
- no pets allowed
- no bikini
- no alcohol
- no public display of affection
Note that immigration offices are closed on weekends and public holidays.
2017 Bali National and Local Public Holidays
- 1 January New Years Day
- 21 January Saraswati (Local)
- 25 January Pagarwesi (Local)
- 28 January Chinese New Year
- 28 March Nyepi (Bali Airport closes for 24 hours)
- 29 March Ngembak Geni (Local)
- 5 April Galungan (Local)
- 15 April Kuningan (Local)
- 14 April Good Friday
- 24 April Ascension of the Prophet Muhammad
- 1 May Labour Day
- 11 May Waisak
- 26 May Ascension Day of Jesus Christ
- 23 June Shared Public Holiday
- 25 June Eid Al Fitri
- 26 June Eid Al Fitri
- 27 June Shared Public Holiday
- 28 June Shared Public Holiday
- 17 August Indonesian Independence Day
- 19 August Saraswati (Local)
- 23 August Pagarwesi (Local)
- 1 September Idul Adha
- 21 September Islamic New Year
- 1 November Galungan (Local)
- 15 November Kuningan (Local)
- 1 December Birth of the Prophet Muhammad
- 25 December Christmas Day
- 26 December Shared Public Holiday
When you are extending your visa you will need to visit the Bali immigration office latest one week before your visa expires. You also have to visit the Bali immigration office that is closest to your hotel or residence.
Bali immigration office Ngurah Rai (nearby Bali Airport).
Address: Jalan Raya Taman Jimbaran, Kuta Seletan, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Customer care: (+62)
This office was originally inside the Bali airport until they started rebuilding the Bali airport.
The immigration office then moved to a temporary location at about 5 minutes from the Bali airport. In March 2016 the office moved again and is now in Jimbaran which should be final.
Bali immigration office of Denpasar.
Address: Jalan D.I. Panjaitan No. 3, Kel. Dangin Puri Kelod, Kec. Denpasar Timur, Denpasar, Bali, 80235
Phone: (+62) 361 227828, 231149, 265030
Fax: (+62) 361 244340
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: 08:00h – 12:00h and 13:00h – 16:00h (Monday – Thursday)
Opening hours: 08:00h – 12:00h and 13:30h – 16:30h (Friday)
Bali immigration office of Singaraja (north Bali).
Continue here to learn about the most current Indonesia visa regulations for for the 30 day free visa and the 30 day visa on arrival.