Indonesia online visa application.
The Indonesian Immigration department allows for an online visa application, or eVisa, through their website. The Indonesia online visa application is done entirely online and you do not need to visit the Indonesian Embassy.
- The application is done online through the Indonesia Online Visa application system on the following website; https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/
- The Indonesian visa will be sent to your email and your sponsors email.
- You are not required to collect the visa in person at an Indonesian Embassy or representative overseas.
- You will not have to meet with an officer in person while applying.
- Once your visa is granted you will be allowed to travel to Indonesia.
The online application has daily limits which are reset every morning at 8am Western Indonesian Time (GMT +7). When the online application has reached the limit it will no longer accept new applications and you will have to wait until the next day to try again. These daily limits are;
- 700 applications for Visitor Visa (VK – Visa Kunjungan)
- 125 applications for Multiple Entry Visitor Visa (VKBP – Visa Kunjungan Beberapa Kali Perjalanan)
- 500 applications for Limited Stay Visa (Visa Tinggal Terbatas – VITAS)
- 75 applications for VITAS SK
It is not possible to apply during the weekend. It is also not possible to apply on a public holiday. This is a link with more details on public holidays in Indonesia.
These are some of the visas for Indonesia that you can apply for through the online system;
- Single Entry Visa (211).
- Multiple Entry Visa (212).
- Work Visa (312).
- Investor Visa (313).
- Training or scientific research Visa (315).
- Student Visa (316).
- Family Visa (317).
- Retirement Visa (319).
If you ever need to visit the immigration office in Bali then there are three locations. Follow this link to get the Bali immigration office details including website, address, opening hours etc… .