West Bali National Park entrance fee as of 1 June 2015.
- Domestic visitor (Indonesian) at Rp 10,000 per person during weekdays.
- Domestic visitor (Indonesian) at Rp 15,000 per person during weekends and national holidays.
- Group of domestic students (10+ students) at Rp 6,000 per person.
- Foreign visitor at Rp 200,000 per person (any day).
These are the fees for vehicles;
- Two wheel vehicle at Rp 5,000 per day.
- Four wheel vehicle at Rp 10,000 per day.
These are the fees for activities;
- Diving at Rp 25,000 per person.
- Snorkeling at Rp 15,000 per person.
- Camping at Rp 5,000 per person (Rp 2,500 for groups of students).
- Tracking / Hiking at Rp 5,000 per person.
Follow this link to see a copy of the official announcement.
West Bali National Park
The West Bali National Park is a protected nature reserve in West Bali. It is also home to the endemic Bali Starling. The Bali Starling is the reason why this park was officially created in 1941 (although it has been recognized as a nature park since 1917). It measures 190 square kilometers in size (73.37 mi²) and covers about 5% of Bali.
Continue here to find hotels near the West Bali National Park on Agoda.